Vitas offers a bioanalysis services to support biomarker analysis in preclinical and clinical development as well as small and large scale epidemiological studies. Our list of in-house assays, developed over 20 years of operation, spans more than 350 methods from a great diversity of sample types.
Bioanalysis is the discipline that allows the quantitative determination of different chemical entities and biomarkers in biological matrices. Vitas analytical services offers the highest quality bioanalytical services for qualitative and quantitative drug, metabolite, and biomarker analysis in a variety of matrices.
With our state-of-the-art technology backed by 20 years of experience, we have developed an rich inventory of more than 350 bioanalytical assays spanning a wide range of application areas.
Our methods have been used in numerous research projects.
New analytical methods are developed continuously for our customers.
We have experience with samples from:
Humans - Minipig - Dog - Cat - Monkey - Fish - Mice - rats - Chicken - Larvea -Cow - Sheep - Goat - Horses -
And a great variety of sample types like:
Blood – Serum – Plasma – Milk – Urine – Hair – Skin – Adipose tissue – Heart – Kidney – Liver – Cells – Nails/claws – Tear Fluid – Eye lens – Eggs – Sperm -
We provide the analysis of drugs, metabolites, and endogenous compounds and biomarkers in biological matrices any kind.
Our services include but are not limited to:
• Bioanalytical method development and validation following the most recent international guidelines
• Bioanalytical method adaption and crossvalidation of existing methods
• Bioanalytical services for studies under full GMP compliance
• Biomarker analysis
• Highly flexible transfer of bioanalytical data in different formats
• Customized reports (including fully electronic) to meet individual sponsor needs
Related pages: Instrumentation Quality Publications Applications