In order for Vitas to achieve and maintain its front edge position in providing a high quality custom chromatographic analytical service and to produce technically defensible laboratory test results that accurately and precisely describe the sample for the purpose of reporting to the client, we shall develop and implement a quality management system fully compliant with the requirements of current Good Manufacturing Practise (cGMP). This will result in the overall improvement in laboratory quality over time.
Vitas shall be working for increased satisfaction of all interested parties (including customers, personnel, suppliers, authorities and owners) by establishing their needs and expectations and by acting in a balanced way for fulfilling them.
- Offer on-time delivery and turn-around-times as well as quality analyses in compliance with or better than required or expected by our customers
- Ensure the protection of all clients' confidential information and proprietary rights
- Avoid involvement in any activities that would diminish confidence in our competence, impartiality, judgment or operational integrity
- Ensure that management and personnel are free from any undue internal and external commercial, financial and other pressures that may adversely affect the quality of our work
- Ensure the personnel’s fundamental needs and interests are taken good care of
- Have no serious advents due to lack of HMS system or bad compliance with the system.
- Have adequately trained staffed and equipped laboratory facility
- Develop good relations to suppliers ensuring their products and services don’t compromise Vitas´ requirements and expectations
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and regulations applicable to our organization or the services we provide
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system by periodical review